Panormos Beach Hotel Skopelos
COVID 19 HEALTH CARE MEASURES:
We want to thank you for your interest in visiting Panormos Beach Hotel in the beautiful Island of Skopelos this summer and look forward to providing you a safe and enjoyable stay.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are focused on the health and safety of all our guests. The Greek Tourism Ministry has released the health protocols that are to be applied in all of the hotels of Greece for a safe re-opening and smooth operation. Please take a few minutes to review the Protocols that Panormos Beach Hotel will have in effect for the Summer Season of 2020.
General Hotel :
- The staff of the hotel are fully trained by Certificated Professionals in health care measures relating to COVID-19
- Our cleaning staff will disinfect all surfaces and areas after every use.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in high traffic areas of the hotel.
* Self distancing by guests is important and recommended. Posters as a guideline, reminding visitors to adhere to keeping safe distancing will be placed in appropriate traffic areas of the building.
- While checking in, Panormos Beach Hotel personnel will take the temperature of each guest with an infrared thermometer
We now offer three convenient check-in options:
- Main reception area.
- Check-in at an open area of the hotel.
- Check in is at 15:00 hours.
- Check out is at 11:00 hours.
Panormos Beach Hotel personnel are happy to answer questions and offer personalized recommendations to help you make the best of your stay with us. We will also be providing small, daily group information sessions to inform guests about the best beaches and attractions available nearby. These information sessions will be about 15 minutes in length and are offered in English, Greek, Italian, and Norwegian. Social distancing protocols will be followed during these sessions.
- Prior to our guests arrival, all rooms will be throughly cleaned and disinfected. As an added layer of protection, all rooms will also be disinfected using a ULV Fogger.
- Room keys will be disinfected before being given to our guests. It is recommended that our guests hold onto the keys for the duration of their stay.
- Guests can request basic supplies and linens from the receptionist if they wish to avoid having cleaning staff in their room.
- Cleaning Staff will clean rooms only on Request of the Guest:
Here are the following cleaning services that we will be offering to each guest upon request:
- Room cleaning and bed making services Daily upon request.
- Towels can be changed every second day upon request.
- Bed sheets can be changed every third day upon request.
- The TV and Air Conditioning remote controls will be kept in the room and will be enclosed in one-use disposable bags. These bags will be replaced between guests.
- During this period Tea and Coffee making facilities will not be available in the room.
- Each room will be equipped with Hand sanitizer.
- Tables in the coffee bar and breakfast area will be placed 2 meters apart, as per social distancing protocols.
- Breakfast buffet options will be offered in pre packaged servings for our guests safety and enjoyment.
- Sun-beds sets by the swimming pool will be placed 2 meters apart, as per social distancing protocols.
- Snack Bar Orders and Menu will also be available online from smartphones and tablets.
-The Swimming Pool is set to specific safety levels for cleaning and disinfected automatically under qualified supervision
- Panormos Beach Hotel personnel will follow and meet the specific safety protocols when cleaning and disinfecting the pool and pool area.
Coordinators of Suspected case Management Plan:
Nikos Kalpakis & Angelos Falkos
GUESTS WILL BE REGULARLY UPDATED ON FURTHER MEASURES TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL GUESTS AND STAFF. YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT AT THIS TIME IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND WE WISH YOU A WONDERFUL STAY AT PANORMOS BEACH HOTEL ON THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF SKOPELOS